We pursue beauty, because we believe how we look externally should reflect how we feel internally about ourselves. This desire for beauty transcends both time and culture. We equally proud and honoured to be a part of your journey in your pursuit.
Throughout his seventeen years in aesthetic medicine and thirty years in family medicine, Dr. Daniel Yip has been a fervent promoter of health, vitality and youthfulness. He believes in pro-activity and prevention.
Also central to our philosophy is our commitment to be true to ourselves and to who we are. In this commitment, Dr. Yip strives to restore what was naturally yours and what you used to have somewhere in time. Ultimately, he wishes to see your true self released from the tethers of flying time.
- Examiner of Medical Licensing Exams for Medical Council of Canada (Licensing Exams for Medical Doctors)
- Board Certified Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Clinical instructor, UBC, Faculty of Medicine
- Member of BC Medical Association
- Member of Canadian Medical Aesthetics Association
- Registrant of The College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Faculty Member, UBC, Faculty of Medicine
- Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology (Medical Journal); Scientific Article On Melasma Management; (2020)
- Western Canada Weekly Newspaper; Cosmetic Skin Care Column; (2017 - 2019)
- Ming Pao Newspaper; Special Health Edition; Skin Care in the Four Seasons; (2011)
- Injection Trainer: Injection training for Merz Canada personnel; (2015)
- Speaker: SUCCESS Tri-City Cantonese Women Group Event; (2015)
- Speaker: CCM Centre Canada Health Fair; Building a Healthy Living Foundation; (2011)
- Speaker: CCM Centre Canada Health Fair; Staying On Track With Healthy Living; (2010)
- Speaker; Evangelical Chinese Bible Church; Presentation on Melasma; (2009)
- Speaker: Queen of All Saints School; Sexual Health Education; (2005)
Dr. Victoria Chan is a Family Physician board certified through the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Dr. Chan has a keen interest in medical aesthetics, using her attention to detail and artistic insight to empower patients in reflecting outward their true inner beauty. She brings additional interest and training in dermatology to provide the most up-to-date techniques and knowledge to complement her medical aesthetic practice.
Born and raised in Vancouver, she is honoured to deliver her expertise to people in the Lower Mainland. Her education includes:
- BSc (Hons): Honours Bachelor of Science in Cellular, Anatomical, and Physiological Sciences at the University of British Columbia
- MD: Medical School at Western University in Ontario
- CCFP designation: Postgraduate Residency in Family Medicine at Western University in Ontario
- Experience across Canada in working with physicians specializing in Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, and Aesthetic Medicine throughout her medical training
- Continuing medical education through lectures, readings, and conferences to stay current with the latest research and clinical guidelines
As a Family Physician, Dr. Chan is also an avid proponent of preventative health and forming lifelong relationships with patients. She is dedicated to developing high-quality individualized treatment plans to address your skin and aesthetic concerns.